BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

; Of Pumpkin Patches and Tractor Rides.

Hi there! This week, is officially declared random week, and wacky, and crazy. But not forgetting one of the most important days this Friday! The day my saviour died on the cross for me, and you, and you, and you, and on, and on, and on. (:
So i've told myself, everymorning, i'ma gonna take a picture of my hair to make sure it look decent enough from the back, :) I knowwww, i sound v.v.v.vain. But, mmhms. For my own peace of minds sake. (:
I love my de-stress notebook. :) ngehehehe.
Smile more monday : success.
Smile more tuesday : success.
two more days to goooooo.


Okai. Some Pictures! :)

Todays hair-check shot. Ngehehee. Mind the shorts, and the hair bands, and so. (:
OKAI. i'm also pretty overjoyed. :) WHY? i can CROSS OUT ONE OF MY MAJORRR WISHLISTS FOR THE YEAR! not the month, THE YEAR. *beeeaaammmss.*
I got my BABY BLUE NIKE'S!! well, the outsides dont look too baby-blueish in the pictures, but mmhm. pretty baby blues. (:



#1.

#2.


#3.
:) :) :) :) :) anyone wanna webbiecam? :) Lafv,lafv. Today, I saw school in many diff persceptives. It was rather fascinating.




0 comments: