BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Inspiration.

-Everybody needs a song.
I just came back from tennis. Was super tired today, :(

So, i've finished The Last Song. sorry to say, though i'ma twilight-er saga kinda thing, It's like, Twilight, but 3x better. really. Next up, is dear john. (:


*yeoouuchh* I just sneezed, and the side'f my stomach is ouch-ing up. *OUCHH*

i'm going to be one of those people who doesn't have starworld, and watch american idol tonight and watch Justin Bieber perform baby, baby, baby, whoaahahh. I'm saying, his myworld 2.0 is pretty niceeee. And i think I'm saying this - ............ I kind'f like Justin Bieber. *cheeaaazzzyyysmileee* heeee. But not the die-hard, *OHMYGAWSHH, ITS JUSTINBIEBER* and cause a stampede kind'f whoaaahh. but, mmhm. I think i kind'f like JustinBieber. (:

I thought this was sucha cuuuhh-oootteee picture. (: heeee,*giggles*

okay. i'm about 20 minutes late bathing right now. so, baibai! <3

0 comments: