BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

all you need is, L.O.V.E ;

love is all y'need. (:
Hello there, it's 8.24 pm and i'm waiting for armywives and americanidol t'come on. (: till then, hello, i'ma bee going to blog.
I realized,i need to blog more often. HEEE. so startingg, Now, i shall. (:
so Mummy came back todayy. Its sucha pity she didn't bring che back though, :( but thank you for the meaningful ring che, :) i LOVE youu.
I've been feeling very LOVE-ee, doveey, this last two days, no, not as in the, "OH MYY, HE COULD BE THE ONEE!" kinda love, :) but just very LOVEE. :) i wrote the love verse frm the bible in my de-stress book ysterday. (: hee. okay, i will not bore you with more words, I always think posts need pictures, cause whenever I go to a blog, and I see a post with pictures, I always end up reading the whole post,, even if its only one small picture. (: sooo.


My fav in AI. (: aaron kelly! I dont mind Tim Urban too, but he's too cheezyy. They call aaron, YODAHHH. haahahahaa, sooo schuutee.

.

So, I think I might bake a tiramisu this weekend, i'm abit random, dont mind me. (:

still hoping for the Canon EOS. big wishh, but I wont stop hoping. :) *crosses fingers*

.

K, i'ma bee going to study biodiversity now. It's 8.34. I took 10 minutes to post this. :) see you soonnnn loveee-eess!

0 comments: