BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beautiful, disaster.

Perfect only in her imperfection.
I like that line, dont you? hiyaa bloggers. I'm back, again.
I feel like a puffer-fish right now. *ppppooooooffffff*
This week's gonna be a busy week, mmhm.
I love drops of jupiter by train.
*choooo,choooo,trainn*
trains are pretty, aren't they?
so are youu.
heeeeeee.
I have a tummy achheee.
I feel like hugging someone!
lemme go get romeo.
got him. (:
I played because you loved me on the piano today.
*yawwwnsss*
I want to watch when in rome!
and uhh, shrek4.
hee, yeshhyesh.
*yawnss again*
you know, yawns are contagious!
you may yawn soonnn, ngeheeee.
glee season two is outt!
i'm gonna get it somehow.
puck-alingam!
heeeeeeeeeee.
okay.
i'ma bee going now.
bai,bai.
<3
fearlessly, sandralee.

0 comments: